Every now and then your system needs a check-up. It’s very similar to your car needing its warrant of fitness. In time things deteriorate and to keep things running smoothly, it’s good to get someone on board with some expertise in the area of computer care. What’s involved?
- Clean out all temporary data
- Erase browsing cache data
- Empty the recycle bin
- Check start-up items and remove unnecessary items
- Check running processes and stop unnecessary programs using system resources
- Check Anti-Virus logs and attend to anything needing attention
- Check for and clean any Spyware / Malware found on the system